Register you Linärie Appliances
Linärie appliances are covered by 24-month parts and labour manufacturer's warranty, giving you that extra peace of mind. Please keep a proof of purchase, and remember to complete your appliance registration down below.
Extend the warranty to 30-month by registering your appliance. We strongly suggest you to register your appliances within 10 days from the delivery date. Once you register your Linärie product, we will be able to manage any incident or request faster.
If your personal details changes, if you change your mind about any of your marketing preferences or if you have any queries about how we use your information, please let us know by contacting our service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register Your Product
A 24-month parts and labour manufacturer's warranty is included, giving you that extra peace of mind. Extend the warranty to 30-month by registering your appliance.
Terms & Conditions
To claim the 24-month parts and labour manufacturer's warranty, please provide a general description to email@example.com
A 24-month parts and labour manufacturer's warranty is provided as standard on all Linärie appliances.
• If you find the appliance is damaged or marked, you must report it within 7 days if you wish to claim for damage/marks under the manufacturer’s warranty. Do not use a damaged appliance.
• PROOF OF PURCHASE must be shown to service team before any service work covered by the warranty can be undertaken.
• Where an appliance fault or failure is proven, the warranty covers the repair or replacement of the appliance.
• In all cases, Linärie reserves the right to inspect the appliance and decide if the replacement is needed.
• Any parts which are fitted to the machine that are not original manufactures parts
• Any faults which occur due to defective installation or misuse of the machine
• Non domestic use of the machine
• Operation at incorrect voltage
• The result of using the machine for any purpose other than those described in the instruction manual