There is an array of options when it comes to air extraction systems and choosing the right one is crucial to having a functional kitchen. The style of rangehood you need depends largely on where you installed your kitchen range. Beyond the aesthetics, it is important to understand of the pros and cons of different styles.
In 2023, island kitchens are increasingly trendy in modern homes and kitchen renovations. Located away from any nearby wall and in the center of the room, island rangehoods, downdrafts, and cooktops with integrated air extraction system are the suitable appliances for most standard island configurations.
When style and performance meet, you get Linärie’s island rangehood giving you the freedom to install it in various kitchen set up.
Corsica, Tahiti and Caledonia Island Rangehoods are equipped with powerful air extraction of up to 700m3/h which is enhanced by a 3-speed fan mode that can be easily controlled at a distance with the free wireless remote control; making it the ideal island rangehood for open kitchens.
Best Technical & Design Features
- Powerful Air Extraction System: Up to 700m3/h to ensure your kitchen has a pleasant, inviting environment
- 3-Speed Fan Mode: Ideal for open kitchens
- Premium Clean Air: Equipped with activated charcoal filter and 3-layer aluminum filter
- Wireless Remote Control: Conveniently adjust the settings to your preference from a distance
- Intuitive Touch Display: Easy to understand and easy to operate, with the intuitive electronic control display you can easily access all the important functions at your fingertips
- Eco Friendly Bright LED Lights: Environmentally responsible LED lights provide ample clarity over the cooking area
- Stainless Steel & Easy to Clean: Sleek design, stain, and scratch resistant. Surface can be easily wiped down
- 40cm island range hood with adjustable length of tear-resistant steel cables (80-170cm)
- Download the User Manual & SpecSheet HERE
- Watch the full installation video HERE
You May Also Like:
Ceiling Height: The Ideal Distance Between the Cooktop and Rangehood
The general guidance given for the distance between the rangehood and the cooktop is of at least 650mm above induction cooktops and at least 750mm above gas hobs.
Be sure to check appliance manual in detail for the correct distance prior to begin installing it.
You May Also Like
This article aims to answer your questions about portable dishwasher. You can buy Canopy, Angled, Island, and Downdraft rangehoods on Linärie Appliances. We provide eye-catching aesthetics with high-performance rangehoods and cooktops with 30-month warranty and various appliances to elevate your kitchen.
Looking to Speak with our Product Expert?
Pick a suitable time HERE for our product expert to give you a ring.
30-Month Manufacturer's Warranty
A 24-month parts and labour Manufacturer's warranty is included, giving you that extra peace of mind. Extend your warranty to 30-month when you register your product HERE.
About Linärie Appliances
Powered by innovative technology that combines premium quality with affordability, Linärie Appliances seamlessly integrates cutting-edge technology and French-inspired elegant designs, to elevate comfort in your kitchen and transform your cooking experience into memorable moments. Delivering anywhere in Äustralia.