Retro fridge carries a sleek, colorful, retro 1950’s look—with round edges and a colorful, retro-inspired appearance—with all the functionalities of a modern fridge. They are especially popular among people who appreciate vintage design and want to add a pop of fun to their kitchen.
Retro fridges are available in a range of sizes and styles, including top-mount fridges (with the freezer on top), bottom-mount fridges (with the freezer on the bottom), and mini fridges. They may also come with a range of features, such as adjustable shelves, vegetable crisper, energy efficiency, and ample storage space. Retro fridges are available in a range of colors, such as red, yellow, pink, blue and green, and may include exterior details like chrome handles and trim.
You may also like
What is a Retro Mini Fridge?
A mini fridge, also known as a small fridge / bar, is a compact and portable refrigerator that is typically used in small living spaces, such as a dorm room, office, boats or RV. They have a smaller capacity compared to full-sized refrigerators, but are more convenient and easier to fit in tight spaces.
They are usually referred to as "mini fridges" due to their small size and limited capacity compared to full-sized refrigerators. Both terms describe the same type of appliance.
Best 48L Retro Mini Fridge 2023
Chatel | 48L Retro Mini Fridge with Built-In Freezer Compartment • LK48MB
• Removable shelf to allow maximum use of internal space for your comfort.
• Offering ample storage for better organisation of your items
Built-In Freezer Compartment
1 ice box
Important: The temperature of the freezer is affected by the temperature settings of the cooler. To keep the food fresh while saving money on electricity, select the most beneficial temperature setting.
Cool Air Distribution
• Uniformly distributes cool air for optimal food preservation in all compartments
Easy to Clean & Maintain
• High quality materials make it easy to maintain and to clean by reaching all areas of the fridge
Sub-Tropical (SN/N/ST) Rating
• Rated for use in sub-tropical conditions to stay cool in the Australian climate
High Quality Materials
• Insulated side panels built to maintain the designated temperature with precision
Mechanical Temperature Control System
• 7 temperature settings ranging from 2-8℃. Adjust for optimal control of temperature and humidity, allowing food longer lasting freshness
• Operating at < 42db noise level so that it won’t disturb during your kitchen activities
• Installation made easy. Including adjustable leveling legs & 2 castors mounted
• 3.5 Stars rating and an average of 90kWh annual energy consumption
• Taking up little space while maximizing storage space, making it ideal for an apartment, dorm, office, bedroom, or RV
Impeccable Retro Design
• With round edges, Chatel’s retro-inspired appearance with a colorful smooth glossy finish comes with silver trim details adding a pop of fun to match any kitchen design or concept
7 Advantages of the Chatel Retro Mini Fridge
A mini fridge, also known as a small fridge / bar, is a compact and portable refrigerator that is typically used in small living spaces, such as a dorm room, office, boats or RV.
• Energy efficiency: Chatel retro mini fridges are designed to be energy efficient, which can help to reduce your energy bills and your carbon footprint.
• Ample storage: Chatel retro mini fridges have ample storage space in the refrigerator compartment, with a shelf and ice box to help you keep your food organized.
• Removable shelf: Chatel retro mini fridges have adjustable shelves, which can be helpful for storing items of different sizes.
• Easy to clean: The design of the Chatel retro mini fridges can make it easier to clean, as you can easily reach all areas of the fridge.
• Cost: Chatel retro mini fridges tend to be less expensive than bigger, more modern fridges, which can make them a more budget-friendly option.
• Reliability: Chatel retro mini fridges are known for their durability and reliability, as they often have simple, classic designs that are less prone to breakdowns.
Product Dimensions & Weight
• Product: 448 (W) x 543 (H) x 493 (D) mm
• Weight: 15 kg
This article aims to answer your questions about retro top and top fridges. If you're looking to buy a retro fridge, check out the range of premium quality retro fridges, mini fridge and mini bar available on Linärie Appliances. We provide eye-catching aesthetics with high-performance technology retro fridges with 30-month warranty and various appliances to elevate your kitchen.
Looking to Speak with our Product Expert?
Pick a suitable time HERE for our product expert to give you a ring.
30-Month Manufacturer's Warranty
A 24-month parts and labour Manufacturer's warranty is included, giving you that extra peace of mind. Extend your warranty to 30-month when you register your product HERE.
About Linärie Appliances
Powered by innovative technology that combines premium quality with affordability, Linärie Appliances seamlessly integrates cutting-edge technology and French-inspired elegant designs, to elevate comfort in your kitchen and transform your cooking experience into memorable moments. Delivering anywhere in Äustralia.