The heat is transferred from a coil metal element under the tempered glass-ceramic, which is electronically heated to the desired temperature and then transfer the heat to the bottom of the pan. The metal elements cycle on and off which results in less accurate heat control than that of induction cooktops.
Vitroceramic cooktop has coils from which the heat is transferred through the glass-ceramic cooktop, and is then transferred to the bottom of the pot. Ideal for slow cooking with any cookware for a longer time.
ADVANTAGES OF COOKING WITH VITROCERAMIC
• Easier to Clean: Smooth and flat surface, induction cooktop is easy to clean with no indents or crevices for food to fall into. Simple cleaners are usually enough to remove even the most residue.
• All Types of Cookware: No need to worry because any types of cookware is suitable.
• Cost: tend to be less expensive to purchase than induction cooktops.
• Ease of Installation: ceramic cooktops come in all shapes and sizes and can make a great addition to your kitchen. Just make sure to check the specs to ensure your electrical breaker has enough amps.
DISADVANTAGES OF COOKING WITH CERAMIC
• Retains Heat After Shutdown: Vitroceramic coil gradually heats up and can get really hot. The cooktop will retain high levels of heat even after they have turned off. Taking longer to cool off than an induction cooktop.
• Energy Loss: There is more heat loss during the transfer between the ceramic cooktop and the cookware.
• Slower Heating: Ceramic cooktops are slower than induction cooktops because the metal element takes time to heat up and also to cool down.
TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE RIGHT COOKWARE FOR YOUR COOKTOP
Learn more in our blog post about the different types of cookware you can use for each type of cooktop.
Download the User Manual & SpecSheet HERE
This article aims to answer your questions about cookware for ceramic cooktops. If you're looking to buy a cooktop, check out the range of premium quality induction and ceramic cooktop available on Linärie Appliances. We provide quality and high energy-efficiency induction cooktop with 30-month warranty and various appliances to elevate your kitchen.
Looking to Speak with our Product Expert?
Pick a suitable time HERE for our product expert to give you a ring.
30-Month Manufacturer's Warranty
A 24-month parts and labour Manufacturer's warranty is included, giving you that extra peace of mind. Extend your warranty to 30-month when you register your product HERE.
About Linärie Appliances
Powered by innovative technology that combines premium quality with affordability, Linärie Appliances seamlessly integrates cutting-edge technology and French-inspired elegant designs, to elevate comfort in your kitchen and transform your cooking experience into memorable moments. Delivering anywhere in Äustralia.
- Tags: Cooktop