Microwaves are essential kitchen appliances that help you reheat, grill and even bake quickly and efficiently. With innovative functions that allow you to evenly heat and brow, you can create your favorite dishes in almost no time.
HOW LINÄRIE’S FLATWAVE MICROWAVES WORK?
Flatbed or Linärie’s FlatWave Technology combined with TidalWave technology in the cavity uses a rotating antenna which is located at the base of the microwave to seamlessly distributes heat throughout the entire oven for the best cooking results.
This innovative technology replaces the traditional turntable which is often seen, allowing for more internal space for larger meals among other key benefits.
There are three types of flatbed microwaves available in the market: Solo, Combination, and Grill.
- Solo FlatWave Microwave are entry-level models known to be fast and efficient because it converts energy into microwaves that reheat or cook the food. It is limited to basic features and cannot defrost, grill or bake. Great option if you’re looking for a basic large, reliable microwave for your kitchen. See: Calvi 20L LJMO20XBI
- Combination Microwave offer a variety or pre-set menu functions and features which can be used either independently or together to cook food by; reheating, roasting, crisping, browning and grilling food; for quick and ease of use
- Conventional (Grill) Microwave is known to be fast and efficient because it converts energy into microwaves that reheat, defrost or cook the food—for example, making popcorn, reheating or cooking pasta or rice, warming water or milk, or defrosting meat. It generally comes with additional grilling accessories which are suitable to grill meat or veggies. See: Bastia 25L LJMO25GXBI
ADVANTADGES OF LINÄRIE’S FLATWAVE MICROWAVE
- Extra cooking capacity: The flatbed design means no need for the additional space for the food to turn, which increases cooking capacity and more possibilities for different cookware
- Easy to clean: The flatbed design allows you to effortlessly remove grease or oil from surfaces and protect against scratches that occur from daily use.
- Durability: Turntables often get damaged and require to be replaced every so often; the flatbed design eliminates
- Even heat distribution: innovate technology is proven to be faster and more efficient due to the rotating antenna which is located at the base of the microwave to seamlessly distributes heat throughout the entire oven for the best cooking results.
|Family friendly tip: for large family or regular use of microwave, best to invest in a flatbed microwave which is larger, easier to clean and more durable.|
HOW LINÄRIE’S TURNTABLE MICROWAVES WORK?
Turntable, a circular glass plate on a small track, is traditionally seen in most microwaves like the Vecchio 30L LJMO30GXBI and the Porto LJMO30CX.
The turntable keeps the food moving for uniform heating, reducing the effect of the hot and cold spots created by the interference of microwaves.
Whether the turntable rotates clockwise or counterclockwise, the technology aims to cut down on the number of times you need to remove, stir, and reheat your meals. These waves are invisible radio waves that are released by a fixed transmitter, known as a magnetron.
In order to achieve even heating, your food is the object that moves at a steady pace—allowing each portion of your food to receive an equal amount of waves— to ensure that an even and thorough heating takes place. Once these micro-waves reach your food, they cause the molecules in your food to vibrate and heat up. The faster the vibration, the hotter the food will get.
Download the User Manual & SpecSheet HERE
This article aims to answer your questions about microwaves. You can buy latest built-in and benchtop microwaves on Linärie Appliances. We provide eye-catching aesthetics with high-performance rangehoods and cooktops with 30-month warranty and various appliances to elevate your kitchen.
Looking to Speak with our Product Expert?
Pick a suitable time HERE for our product expert to give you a ring.
30-Month Manufacturer's Warranty
A 24-month parts and labour Manufacturer's warranty is included, giving you that extra peace of mind. Extend your warranty to 30-month when you register your product HERE.
About Linärie Appliances
Powered by innovative technology that combines premium quality with affordability, Linärie Appliances seamlessly integrates cutting-edge technology and French-inspired elegant designs, to elevate comfort in your kitchen and transform your cooking experience into memorable moments. Delivering anywhere in Äustralia.
- Tags: Microwave