What is an Induction Cooktop with Integrated Air Extraction System?
An innovative 2-in-1 cooktop featuring its own powerful integrated air extraction system that is enhanced by a speed fan mode. This appliance means optimal space-saving, sleek design, and full freedom while cooking for those who seek practically and minimal design.
Optimal space-saving design to fit in every kitchen. Installation requires minimal ducting, allowing you to utilize the cabinets directly underneath the cooktop.
Best Induction Cooktop With Integrated Air Extraction System 2023
Lyon • RF90I4FHOOD
80cm 2 in 1 Induction Cooktop with Integrated Ventilation System
- 2 in 1 Cooktop & Air Extraction System: Features its own powerful integrated air extraction system of up to 700m3/h enhanced by a 3-speed fan mode, which means optimal space saving, sleek design and full freedom while cooking
- Premium air quality: Equipped with an integrated grease drip tray that safely catches solids and liquids, activated charcoal filter (CF152), and 4-layer aluminum filter for better grease and odor absorption
- Induction Technology: Higher energy efficiency, faster heat-up times, and safer kitchen environment
- Booster Function: 4 independently powerful cooking zones with a boost function: extra power for faster heating
- 9 Power Levels: 9 adjustable power levels for faster heating so that you can masterchef at ease
- Pre-Set Temperature & Pre-Set Timer: 4 independently powerful cooking zones with individual timer to prevent overcooking; heating automatically stops when the cooking time is up
- Intuitive Touch Control: Easy to understand and easy to operate, so you can easily adjust the temperature and access all the important functions at your fingertips
- Space Saving & Easy Installation: Installation requires minimal ducting, allowing you to utilize the cabinets directly underneath the cooktop so that it can seamlessly integrate into your kitchen
- Black Glass: Minimalistic, frameless sleek design, stain, and scratch resistant
- Easy to Clean: All parts that come into contact with cooking steam, can be easily removed and cleaned
4 Induction Zones
Front Left Zone: Ø 160mm • 1500W Booster
Rear Left Zone: Ø 180mm • 2100W Booster
Rear Right Zone: Ø 180mm • 2100W Booster
Front Right Zone: Ø 160mm • 1500W Booster
Induction cooktops are only compatible with cookware made from magnetic material.
You May Also Like
Equipped with built-in safety features including residual heat indicators, child safety lock, pause function, cookware detection, and automatic overflow shut-off for a safer kitchen environment
You May Also Like
Product Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions: 805 (L) x 520 (W) x 205 (H) mm
- Weight: 18kg
- Cutout Dimensions: 220 (L) x 90 (W) mm
- Cabinet Cavity Dimensions: 765 (L) x 495 (W) mm
- Each kitchen has a different configuration and so, ducting accessories for this product are NOT included and should be purchased separately. Please access our preferred partner recommendation HERE to guide you on different installation set up. Please reach out to us if interested in more information.
You May Also Like
This article aims to answer your questions about portable dishwasher. You can buy Canopy, Angled, Island, and Downdraft rangehoods on Linärie Appliances. We provide eye-catching aesthetics with high-performance rangehoods and cooktops with 30-month warranty and various appliances to elevate your kitchen.
Looking to Speak with our Product Expert?
Pick a suitable time HERE for our product expert to give you a ring.
30-Month Manufacturer's Warranty
A 24-month parts and labour Manufacturer's warranty is included, giving you that extra peace of mind. Extend your warranty to 30-month when you register your product HERE.
About Linärie Appliances
Powered by innovative technology that combines premium quality with affordability, Linärie Appliances seamlessly integrates cutting-edge technology and French-inspired elegant designs, to elevate comfort in your kitchen and transform your cooking experience into memorable moments. Delivering anywhere in Äustralia.